If you are already a member
- Member Handbook - Creole (PDF)
If you are not yet a member
- What is Medicaid?
- Medicaid is health insurance. It is for pregnant women, families and children, the aged, blind, and disabled.
- How can I see if I am eligible for Medicaid?
- Who is eligible for Prestige?
- Children and adults who can be in Florida's Medicaid program
- You must live in a county where our Prestige Health Choice plan is offered. To find out if Prestige Health Choice is available in your county, please visit www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com or call 1-877-711-3662 (TTY/TDD 1-866-467-4970) to speak with a Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Choice Counselor.
How to enroll
- When you are eligible for Medicaid, you need to choose a health plan. The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) determines who is eligible for Medicaid. There is also a separate company to help people enroll with a Medicaid plan. They have counselors who can:
- Help you and your family enroll in a health plan
- Answer questions about your choice of health plans.
- Help you if you decide to change health plans.
- Please visit www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com or call 1-877-711-3662 (TTY/TDD 1-866-467-4970) to speak with a Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Choice Counselor.
- First package will have an ID card and letter.
- Second package will have your Member Handbook and lots of forms.
- Return the Medical Release and Health Assessment forms. Return the Membership Information Update form only if your information has changed.
- You will have 120 days to try Prestige.