Getting started for members
- Member Handbook — English (PDF)
- Member Handbook — Spanish (PDF)
- Member Handbook — Creole (PDF)
- Your ID card
- Important numbers
If you are not yet a member
- What is Medicaid?
- Medicaid is the medical assistance program that provides access to health care for low-income families and individuals. Medicaid also assists the elderly and people with disabilities with the costs of nursing facility care and other medical and long-term care expenses.
- How can I see if I am eligible for Medicaid?
- Contact the Florida Department of Children and Families at 1-866-762-2237.
How to enroll
- If you are eligible for Medicaid, you need to choose a health plan. The Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) determines who is eligible for Medicaid.
Prestige Health Choice
If you choose Prestige Health Choice as your health plan:
- You will be mailed an ID card and letter first.
- • A second package will be mailed to you that has your Member Handbook and important information about Prestige Health Choice.
- Return the Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information (PDF) and Health Risk Assessment (PDF) forms.
- Return the member information update form (PDF) only if your information has changed.
- You will have 120 days to try Prestige Health Choice. If you would like to change your plan, you can find out how in the Prestige Health Choice Member Handbook.