Find a Doctor, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Transportation Provider
Use the links below to find a doctor, hospital, or other Prestige Health Choice participating provider.
Find the care our members need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
Printable provider directories
- Printable provider directory - Region 2 (PDF)
Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla, and Washington counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 3 (PDF)
Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee, and Union counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 9 (PDF)
Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 11 (PDF)
Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
All requests for Exondys 51 and Spinraza should be directed to Magellan Rx Management (Magellan), the Agency for Health Care Administration’s (AHCA) pharmacy benefits manager. Physician “buy and bill” is not permitted.
All requests for these two drugs should be faxed to Magellan at 1-877-614-1078. You can also call the Magellan Clinical Help Desk at 1-800-603-1714.
- AHCA’s pharmacy prior authorization forms
Use these forms to obtain prior authorization.
- Preferred drug list (formulary) - printable
Use the preferred drug list to find a covered medicine.
- Summary of drug limitations
Find important information regarding quantity and/or age limits for various drugs
Pharmacy prior authorization
- Albumin (PDF)
- Botox (PDF)
- Buprenorphine agents (PDF)
- Cytogam (PDF)
- Fuzeon (PDF)
- Hepatitis C agents (PDF)
- Human growth hormone (PDF)
- Increlex (PDF)
- Multi-source brand drugs (PDF)
- Oral oncology agents (PDF)
- Orfadin (PDF)
- Oxycodone ER (Oxycontin) (PDF)
- Panretin (PDF)
- Procrit/Aranesp (PDF)
- Proleukin (PDF)
- Provigil (PDF)
- Selzentry (PDF)
- Soma (PDF)
- Sovaldi kick payment (PDF)
- Supprelin LA (PDF)
- Synagis - Weight change (PDF)
- Valcyte (PDF)
- Vfend (PDF)
If you have questions, please contact Provider Services at 1-800-617-5727.
For pharmacy questions, call the Pharmacy Help Desk at 1-855-371-3963, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you see any errors in our provider directory, please notify us in writing, on practice letterhead, and fax the correct information to the Provider Services at 1-855-358-5849.
Our online provider directory data is updated daily, Monday through Friday.