Find A Doctor, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Transportation Provider
Use the links below to find a doctor, hospital, or other Prestige Health Choice participating provider.
Find the care you need
- Search for a provider
Search for a primary care provider (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider.
Printable provider directories
- Printable provider directory - Region 2 (PDF)
Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla, and Washington counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 3 (PDF)
Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Putnam, Sumter, Suwannee, and Union counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 9 (PDF)
Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie counties.
- Printable provider directory - Region 11 (PDF)
Miami-Dade and Monroe counties.
- Common over-the-counter medicines (PDF)
These medicines are covered by Prestige Health Choice's Expanded Benefits Plan. This is not a complete list.
- Find a medicine: printable preferred drug list
Use the preferred drug list to find a covered medicine.
- Non-Medicaid drugs that need prior authorization
You will need prior authorization before Prestige will cover these drugs.
For emergency transportation, call 911.
For non-emergency transportation, call our transportation vendor at 1-855-371-3968. For questions, call Member Services at 1-855-355-9800.
If you have questions, please call Member Services at 1-855-355-9800. Please call Member Services if:
- You have a question about how to use our directories.
- You want more information about our providers, such as:
- A provider's education.
- A provider's medical school training.
- A provider's race or ethnicity.
Our online provider directory data is updated daily, Monday through Friday. If the provider directory is not available, please call Member Services at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY 1-855-358-5856).