Hurricane Irma Alert
To help ensure that our members continue to receive services, Prestige is also extending existing authorizations for home health services and durable medical equipment through September 30, 2017. Prestige will also lift prior authorization requirements for new services between the dates of September 7, 2017, and September 21, 2017.
For more information as you prepare for Hurricane Irma, please visit the Florida Division of Emergency Management.
Prestige Health Choice recognizes that our provider partnerships are a major factor in our ability to deliver quality Medicaid services and neighborhood-based care throughout Florida. Every day, Prestige's mission to provide quality, affordable service to the underserved in our communities is reflected in the care, expertise, and support that our providers offer.
- Search the provider/pharmacy directory and formulary
- View provider-specific resources like credentialing and clinical practice guidelines
- Get the latest plan communications such as letters, forms, and guides
- View available training and education resources
- Important information about submitting claims and billing information
We want to thank our providers for helping to make Prestige a better health care plan. Your feedback, questions or concerns are always welcome. Call provider services at 1-800-617-5727 to speak to a representative.