Zika virus: What you need to know
Zika virus is a disease you can get from being bitten by a mosquito carrying the virus or from having unprotected sex. A pregnant woman who gets Zika can pass the virus to her unborn baby. This can cause certain birth defects.
Leading the way to quality care
Prestige Health Choice is happy to have you as a member. We want to give you a health care plan that is easy to use and understand. This section of our site is just for our members.
- New or existing members: Getting started with Prestige is easy
- Find out how to get the care you need
- View your plan benefits and services
- What you need to stay healthy
- Your privacy, how to report fraud, member rights and responsibilities, and more
Use the navigation to your left to help you find what you need. If you need help or have questions, call Prestige Member Services at 1-855-355-9800.