At Prestige Health Choice, we want our members to always feel their best.
If you are having any of the following feelings or problems, you should contact a behavioral health provider:
- Always feeling sad
- Feeling hopeless
- Feeling helpless
- Feeling worthless
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Having a poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Loss of interest
- Difficulty concentrating
- Constant pain like headaches, stomach aches, and back aches
You can get help finding a behavioral health provider by:
- Calling toll-free 1-855-355-9800 (TTY: 1-855-358-5856)
- Looking at our provider directory
Someone is there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be able to call them for an appointment. Please call 1-855-355-9800 so we can help you find the services you need.
What are behavioral health services?
Some of the services you may need for you or your family:
- Individual, family or group therapy
- Individual and family assessments
- Day treatment for adults and children
- Treatment planning
- Case management
- Therapeutic behavioral on-site services for children and teenagers
How to get behavioral health services
The Prestige access to care standards for behavioral health services and referrals are as follows:
- Urgent care will be seen within one (1) day.
- Routine patient care will be scheduled within one (1) week.
- Well-care visits will be scheduled within one (1) month.
You can also ask for a different behavioral health care coordinator/case manager or direct service behavioral health care provider in our network if one is available.
- You do not need a referral from your PCP.
- You'll get an approval for services when you call.
- You may have to pay the bill if you see a provider without getting an approval first, or if you go to a provider that is not part of our network.
Other behavioral health information:
Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change.