Beginning January 1, 2018, your new behavioral health benefit provider will be Optum®. Optum will be replacing Beacon Health Options as Prestige Health Choice’s behavioral health benefit provider. However, there will be no change to your behavioral health benefits or services.
Members should always feel their best. You can search for a behavioral health provider or call Prestige at 1-855-355-9800 (TTY: 1-855-358-5856), 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to get help finding one.
You can also call the Florida CLEAR Warm Line (PDF) 1-800-945-1355, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., seven days a week, to talk to someone who has personal experience coping with mental health issues.
So if you are you having any of the feelings or problems below, please get help.
- Always feeling sad
- Feeling hopeless
- Feeling helpless
- Feeling worthless
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Having a poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Loss of interest
- Difficulty concentrating
- Constant pain like headaches, stomach aches, and back aches
What are behavioral health services?
Some of the services you may need for you or your family:
- Individual, family or group therapy
- Individual and family assessments
- Day treatment for adults and children
- Treatment planning
- Case management
- Therapeutic behavioral on-site services for children and teenagers
How to get behavioral health services
The Prestige access to care standards for behavioral health services and referrals are as follows:
- Urgent care will be seen within one (1) day.
- Routine patient care will be scheduled within one (1) week.
- Well-care visits will be scheduled within one (1) month.
You can also ask for a different behavioral health care coordinator/case manager or direct service behavioral health care provider in our network if one is available.
- You do not need a referral from your PCP.
- You'll get an approval for services when you call.
- You may have to pay the bill if you see a provider without getting an approval first, or if you go to a provider that is not part of our network.
Other behavioral health information:
Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change.